Looking for commercial property financing?
If you’re looking for commercial property and require financing, we can help!
We possess extensive experience in every type of commercial lending. As such, we’re uniquely qualified to understand the niche each lender serves, the product mix to which they are receptive, and what security, interest rates, fees and debt service coverage meet the criteria of those lenders. This means your financial needs are always paired with the most appropriate lender, ensuring you the highest possible rate of success for your investment.
Types of Commercial Mortgages
ICI (Industrial, Commercial, and Investment) lending is subject to a strict set of criteria much different than residential loans. The participants in this market are chartered banks, credit unions, life insurance companies, mortgage investment companies, and non-institutional companies. Each have a unique portfolio structure, pricing matrix, and appetite for specific products and industries, so it’s important to seek the advice of a Mortgage Consultant to ensure that your requirements are satisfied.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Commercial Mortgage Types
- Independent Business, Owned/Occupied Buildings including Retail, Manufacturing and Service
- Office and Professional/Medical Dental Buildings
- Investor-Owned Warehouses and Mini Storage
- Hospitality including Restaurants, Hotels, Motels, Pubs
- Real Estate development, Land Acquisition, Subdivision Servicing, Single Family Home or Town Home Projects, Condominium Projects and Shopping Malls
- Care Homes, Seniors Homes and Low-Cost Housing Projects
- Multi -Family Residential Units
- Six units or more; may be financed on a conventional or CMHC insured basis. When financed via CMHC insurance, loan to value available up to 85% based on CMHC determination of lending value. Interest rates will be .75/1.0% lower than conventional. CMHC insurance fees will apply but are typically offset by the lower rate over the first five year term.
- Business Loans
- Loans for operating purposes, equipment and machinery may be available
- Equipment leasing
Getting you the mortgage you deserve